Jazz at Sea 2018
June – September 2018
Istanbul tunes into jazz over the Bosphorus!
In its 5th consecutive year, Jazz at Sea is again hosting the country’s distinguished jazz musicians on stage at the most prestigious cruise ship of the Bosphorus, The Primetime Cruise. You may enjoy your favorite jazz musicians at 5 fortnightly concerts during June and September 2018.
30 June Saturday – Jülide Özçelik
13 July Friday – Elif Çağlar “The Art of Time”
28 July Saturday – Bilal Karaman “Manouche a la Turca”
10 August Friday – Ediz Hafızoğlu “Nazdrave 13”
1 September Saturday – İlhan Erşahin “Istanbul Sessions”
19:00 Welcome on Board
21:30 Concert (1st set)
22:45 Concert (2nd set)
00:00 Back to shore
Address: The Primetime Cruise – Kuruçeşme Parkı Rıhtımı, Kuruçeşme
Tickets can be purchased online (Biletix.com or ThePrimetimeCruise.com), Biletix ticket offices or aboard the Primetime Cruise on the concert evening (limited availability). Don’t miss the limited early bird offer.
The Primetime Cruise Snack Bar will serve select food and drinks at extra cost.
– Only guests above 18 years of age are welcomed.
– There are plenty seating available aboard. Audience area immediately close to the stage has no seating arrangements.
– In order to avoid delays in the scheduled program, the departure time is 21:00 sharp. You are advised to arrive on time considering the traffic and parking availability.
– We do not provide services in case you need or want to leave the ship mid cruise. In case you need to leave the ship, you may do so by your own means or other options such as Sea Taxi.
– Group discount of 10% is available for parties of 10 or more.
For more information: +90 533 721 4151 / +90 212 292 3242 / +90 532 340 6490Buy Online